Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Keep going

That Moroccan diarrhea is killing me. I went to see the doctor last night and I was happy he prescribed me some effective drugs. I had been taking the wrong medication and it made the bacteria stay inside my intestines. So off we go to fight that little bug and get back to a normal life. I've seen too much of the ladies room lately.

The oldest daughter left for work an hour ago. She's had a rough time, working hard in that heat. She doesn't complain though. She does what she's been asked to do and she does well. Her employer is real happy with the way she handles things and I'm sure they will ask her to come back next year. It's been a good experience for her as well. After all, how would a 17 yo know what the life of a working person is like, if they have never tried it? She's glad she is still a student..

Time to hop in that shower and freshen up to start this day. My little princess is waiting for me. It's been a while since we cuddled up on the couch together. I'm anxious to hear about their holiday..

No comments: