Friday, May 29, 2009

Smoking in the boy's room

I love the smell of cigars. Or no, not the smell of cigars, but I love it when somebody lights a cigar. Some restaurants offer cigars to their customers. They cut the cap for you and light it before they pass it on. It's intriguing to watch this ceremony. I can see why men like cigars. It's fascinating to see them inhale and blow circles of smoke in the air.
But there it stops. That's the point where I don't like it anymore.

Some restaurants have a boy's room section where they can smoke their cigars and drink port. I think that is a great idea. I don't like it when people smoke in the house or at the dining table. I don't like the smell of cigars on someones hands. I don't like the smell it leaves in your house the day after.

But hubby and some of our friends smoke. So maybe, we should get a boy's room. Because I do think it is rather charming.

No comments: