Friday, June 19, 2009

Knowledge is power

A good education is important. Don't we all want our children to use their talent and be the best at what they are good at? We stimulate our children to do well in school and we tell them knowledge is power. They can achieve their ultimate goals in life, if they work hard for it and believe in their dreams. Studying can be boring, but it can be very interesting at the same time. The more you know, the more interesting it becomes. You get to talk to different people, you learn about different cultures and you get wiser.

I always loved to go to school. Making homework, preparing essays, writing school courses by hand. I liked to fool around in school too. But never to the point where I would get suspended. I knew when to stop. In college, my psychology teacher once told me, that I was the clown of the class, but also the only student that paid attention to whatever was said in class. I never studied that hard, but I sure paid attention in class and that was halve of the job!

I still like to take classes or go to school. I might go back to school in September, to take evening classes. Pretty exciting! Exploring new horizons..! I'm really looking forward to being a student again. Because I have a goal to aim for. The new knowledge will lead me to where I want to be!

1 comment:

Upje said...

En wat voor iets ga je studeren???