Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Right Fighter

I'm a Right Fighter. Always have been. I have noticed though, that it is not necessary to be one. Sometimes it's even better not to be one. Because after all, how can one always be right?

Every now and then, I try to give in. Think about what the other says and consider his thoughts. It's not easy if you come from a Right Fighter's Family. Someone has to break the circle, right? Like Tevye in The Fiddler on the Roof used to say: of course right!! So here we go again.. Am I right about this statement? I think I am. I have thought it over. We are supposed to have purposes in life. We are not only here on this Earth, for fun. Maybe it is my task to make a difference. To teach people that you can't change what you don't acknowledge. Maybe it is my job to stop our family from being Right Fighters. And I am very willing to be the first one to give in. Because it will make me a better person with an open mind.

It doesn't mean I will no longer state my opinion. Because all of us are entitled to an own opinion. I don't have to be right all the time. That's not what it's all about. Some things are not even worth the discussion.

So let's give it a shot. And if you have the feeling that I'm trying to fight my right, poke me, okay?

No comments: