Monday, September 28, 2009

Every little thing she does is magic


I'm so proud of my children. They are becoming fine young ladies. Today, I wanted to share with you how proud I am about our eldest daughter. There hasn't been a single thing she does, that she doesn't do well. She's very motivated in whatever she does. Whether it's school or dancing or having friends, she does well. Her latest hobby is photography. We have recently bought a new camera and because the camera is rather expensive, we decided that the children could not use it. Every now and then, Lana would ask me if she could make some pictures when I was around. I could see how gentle she was with the camera and how she had studied the manual. So I let her try it out, but I kept an eye on her. I must admit: she's really good at taking pictures. She has a good eye for photography. Without bragging about it, I know I can take good pictures. But I truly believe Lana has more talent. She also has a very steady hand, so her pictures are sharp and clean. I have the feeling that she prefers to take nature pictures over portraits, which are my favorite photography subject.
Lana, I'm proud of you! I tell you once in a while, and you don't have that much selfworth yet that you truly believe it. But I showed your latest pictures to a whole lot of people, and their comments touched you after all. I'm sure you were proud of you too!

ALL PHOTOS WERE TAKEN BY LANA JOOS



No comments: