Sunday, December 13, 2009

A challenge

Photo by Lana Joos
Photo by Lana Joos
It has been a challenge for me, to have five people over for lunch and give them a menu they could choose from at the moment. But I think everything went really well and smoothly and we enjoyed both the company and the meal.


What a great day it was. We finally got to meet the next brother in the family, the youngest duckling, who has built a life for himself and his family (wife and three gorgeous sons) in California. He was pretty serious when he arrived, but very soon, we could tell he was related to the other brothers. What a blast we had! He's certainly a good entertainer and I must say: I have closed him in my heart, like I did with the other brothers.
Sweet mom, you looked ravishing! You haven't aged one bit and you were sparkling as always.
And for the other brothers: what can I say... I'm always happy to have you over or be around you. I enjoyed your company and I embraced your hugs and kisses.
Thanks for coming over... it was my pleasure to have you all xx


No comments: