Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Forget it. I don't have any. I hope your problems will last as long as your New Year's Resolutions. Because that's how long NY Resolutions last. They don't. As soon as you have spoken your resolutions, they're gone. Wanna bet you have forgot all about them the next day? People are not made to stick to NY Resolutions. Why would we wait for January 1 to improve ourselves? Why stop smoking on January 1 if you can stop today? Why would you decide to start working out from January 1 if you know you won't do it? So you are right: I don't believe in it. Maybe you do, maybe you don't, but every year, people come up with the same old NYR. Good for them. Just don't fool me.
I wish you all the best for 2010. Don't worry about any good intentions. Being your best self is plenty.


No comments: