Friday, January 1, 2010

I couldn't agree more


I know I know. I'd better exercise. But I hate sports, I really do. I don't only hate it, I'm not interested in any kind of sports either. Ugh ugh. I don't like to watch sports, I don't like to listen to people talking about sports, I ignore the sports sections in stores, .. It's just so not me!!

I did like to go horseback riding though. I must have done that for more than 5 years in my teens. Right after we bought our house, I went horseback riding again. It was great fun! Like riding a bike, you never forget how to ride a horse. The smell of the stables, the warmth of the animal, the pleasure of being one with the horse.. But then I was diagnosed diabetic. I experienced several lows without notice and I was afraid to ride. I have a family after all and the thought of me falling of the horse while having a sugar low.. I know it shouldn't scare me. Now I'm on a pump I could try again. But I don't. I don't know why. Lazy I guess?


No comments: