Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Girl's night out

Last night, I went out with a friend. We met for dinner in a small restaurant. It was nice to sit out on the deck and it was warm enough to sit there without any heating on. We had a lot to talk about. We have children of the same age and they used to be in the same classroom for a number of years. Time flies by. The children get older and so do we. It doesn't feel that way, but their age tells otherwise.

After dinner, we left the restaurant to have a couple of drinks in a nearby pub. It was fun and we had a good time, although the smoke of cigarettes in the bar killed me. My eyes were all red and stinging by the time I got home. The loud music was still pounding in my ears. On my way home, I listened to Susan Boyle and I must say: I really enjoyed her voice..

It was late when I got home. I checked my notebook and then rushed of to bed. Does that tell me I'm getting old anyway?


No comments: