Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring is in the air!

I was so happy to see the sun!!! Right away, I opened the top of my car, to go for a ride and enjoy the sunbeams on my head. What a delight.. I have longed for the sun for way too long. Thinking of my months in Portland, Oregon, where I had plenty of sun to enjoy.

I saw little purple and yellow crocusses, spread over the grass. They looked like little paper flowers, so fragile and brittle. We used to have many snowdrops in our garden, but somehow, they didn't survive. I liked to watch them grow. They didn't have much scent to them, until you picked them and put them in a little vase inside the house. Then you would notice a subtle honey scent.

In front of our town hall, yellow daffodils are peeping through on the roundabout. I have an overall spring feeling. I'm happy!


No comments: