Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The tooth fairy

Instead of putting your tooth under a pillow, you dropped it in my cleavage. Something was bothering me in my shirt and I examined my clothes. That's where I found your tooth. At first I had no idea whose tooth it was. It looked so different from our own teeth. That's when I realized it was one of your teeth, Inthe. Now we know why you cry every now and then. You're hurting! oooh.. sweetie pie.. I feel for you, I really do. Us people can go to the dentist or take some pain relievers, but you just have to deal with it.

I think I'm going to keep this tooth. I'm not going to put it under any pillow, for the tooth fairy to come get it. I think it's pretty special to have found that little tooth in such a special spot. I think I'll keep it. For good luck..

No comments: