Thursday, July 1, 2010

Snapshots in the sun

Photo by Eva Joos
Both our girls like to take photographs. Buying that camera was definitely worth the cost.
This week, Eva made a picture of Inthe, our youngest whippet. She's just adorable. Full of mischief, but still so loveable.

This snapshot was taken in the hot sun of June 2010. I have entered the photo in a contest. It would be great if all of you could leave your vote for Eva and her picture of Inthe? I think she did real well on capturing Inthe on camera.

It would be a real boost to Eva's selfesteem, to get as many votes as possible. A very good photographer - Lieve Blancquaert - is always looking out for upcoming talent. Her pictures are just sublime. I know our pictures are not coming even close to those of Lieve Blancquaert, but she sure is a true inspiration.

Thanks for voting for Inthe! I'm proud of my little photographer and the model isn't too bad either!

No comments: