Monday, December 27, 2010

It's the end of the year

You have no idea how much I have been looking forward to the end of this year.. We never really celebrate Sylvester, but this year is going to be different. Our house will be packed with family, although Hubby and I won't be home. We'll be celebrating the end of 2010 in Holland, near the airport, where several rooms have been booked for us and our friends. It's a very special occasion, since a holiday in Orlando, Florida is waiting for us! I'm so excited and at the same time, it's kinda weird, since Hubby and the girls are not joining me. This time, it's just me and the friends.

I'm still not done packing my suitcase. I have no clue what to put in it. Times have been weird lately and sun and snow are altering in Florida as well as over here. I know there are plenty of stores to buy whatever we need, but I'd rather be prepared!

I'll bring the MacBook along, to keep in touch with my family and friends. I hope to post some pictures every now and then as well.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: