Friday, April 8, 2011

The perfect skin

Lloyd Cole and the Commotions.. Going back in time and reliving memories..
I always thought of Lloyd Cole as a very attractive man. His square jaw, the hair, the look in his eyes, his attitude.. He was a hottie!
I met him once, while attending a TV show where he would sing Rattlesnake and The perfect skin. He looked even better in real life than on television. I actually even got to this dressroom before the show, where he gave me his signature. He asked if he needed a shave or not.. I didn't know what to say, I was too impressed. I was only 14 I guess..

Every now and then, not that often though, I hear him on the radio. And his songs make me smile. He's still a hottie. And he no longer shaves. His beautiful black hair turned grey over the years, but he's still as attractive. Maybe I should buy his music again. Just for old times sake..

No comments: