Thursday, April 7, 2011

Please don't turn your back on me

Photo taken by Lana Joos
On TV, there are loads of series on teen moms.
I watch every one of them, since we have two teen girls in our household.
If you have daughters, you know there's always a risk they might get pregnant way too soon. You can educate them and make them aware of the consequences of what they do, but you will never know for sure it will never happen to them.

No, our girls are not pregnant. Please. Really. I would be heartbroken if they were to get pregnant at such a young age. But nevertheless, if it would ever be the case, I would never ever turn my back on them. They would still be my little girls and I will always back them up. Because that's what loving parents do. They love their children.. unconditionally.

No comments: