Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you do it??

Both of you were in your rooms, sorting out things and cleaning up. Well, at least, that's what you were supposed to do. I climbed the stairs all the way up and that's when I heard you sing. I had never heard you sing before. In fact, you were playing your guitar and singing at the same time. The hairs in my neck stood right up.. How do you do it?? You have never taken guitar lessons and I had no idea you could sing so well???

I asked your sister and she confirmed your talent. She really enjoys the sounds you make. She even turned down the music on her TV to listen to you. She said you often sing and play the guitar or flute. I didn't know.. It's wonderful to listen to you. But as soon as I came into your room, you stopped playing/singing. Don't be ashamed: you're good!!!

I feel blessed..

2 comments:

Jangeox said...

volgens mij zitten er onder dat dak verschillende straffe madammen !

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

bloos bloos