Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Could it be? Yes, it could..

My two girls... Never thought they would get along so well. It warms my heart to see how well they are doing in their lives. They are happy and cheerful and have plenty of friends. And best of all: they are becoming good friends to each other as well..

Eva attended boarding school for two years. During that period of time, the girls didn't see each other that often. It took them some time to adjust having each other around again, but they worked out a system and they do well.

I feel fortunate to have these beautiful girls as my daughters. They make me proud and I'm lucky they chose me as their mom. Life wouldn't be the same without them.

Christmas finals are over. They will get good grades, I'm sure about that. They studied well and they deserve some vacation now. I'm glad they will be home for a while. Looking forward to doing fun things together and enjoy their presence.. Love you girls.. xxx

No comments: