Thursday, December 29, 2011

What an angel

I know, I've said it before.. but I just love my whippets. They are so sweet and lovable and they love to be cuddled and hugged. Their characters are so different but then again so much alike. They are both whippets after all.

Rebba was the first whippet in our household. She's something special. Came all the way from Denmark to Holland and now she's been living with us for 2.5 years. We're so happy with our little angel. She's just adorable.
I know there are people out there who think whippets are hideous or ludicrous, but that's only because they have no idea how wonderful they are. They are so brilliant, so funny, so whippet-like. I love them to pieces and I'm so scared something might happen to them. I don't know what I would do without them... They cheer me up, they keep my feet warm at night and they love me with all their heart. I'm so grateful for both of them. Unconditional love, that's what it's called..

Photo by Lana Joos





No comments: