Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Rumor has it

My agenda says I'm having three lunch dates this week. And all of you who know me well, know that my lunch dates start in the morning and they may well last till after dinner. Not because that's the plan, it's just the way it goes. I love to talk to all three of you. Different ages, different men, but all worth spending time with. We have some shopping to do, lunch to indulge, latte macchiato to drink and well... babble.. our tongues will go dry but diet coke will solve that without any doubt. Maybe our blood glucose will raise a bit higher than it normally does, but we know how to solve that. Since two of you are diabetics yourself, I know I don't have to fear anything. And my third date is well aware of what diabetes is about and we'll talk some more about scary situations, so there won't be any more "and then the light went out".

Are you ready to shop? I hope the cold won't scare us off. And if it does, we'll have some more Latte to keep us warm. We won't overdo on the carbs today. Healthy lunch and no desserts planned, so we don't outrage our numbers, okay?

This evening, we're going to attend another diabetes pub meeting. The theme of tonight is laughter. Something we're pretty familiar with. Nevertheless, it will be good to see the others too. A day to enjoy. A week to enjoy. Bonds to be tightened.

2 comments:

Upje said...

Is nummer drie iemand wiens naam met een S begint?

x

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

toch niet.... ;-)