Thursday, May 31, 2012

I gotta feeling...

that tonight's gonna be a good night, tonight's gonna be a good night..

I crank up the volume of the radio in my car. My fingers are tapping along the rhythm on the steering wheel. The windows are closed but the sunroof is open. The volume is too loud, I know. But it's great to feel the sunbeams on your head and sing out loud. Especially if the music is catching. You can't but sing along. It would be stupid not to. I don't care if the other drivers look at me like I'm some crazy freak. I'm having a good time and I don't bother anyone, do I?

There are so many different CD's in my car. There are my musical CD's - which I play mostly every day - but there's also Indian and Arabic music. I have no clue what the words mean, but I love to mimic along and scream my longs out. I always feel better after a long ride singing along. So don't give me that crazy face if you see me sing in my car. It all comes natural. You should try it. It will make you feel better.

No comments: