Thursday, November 26, 2009

I can't look away

Photo by Lana Joos
I look at her and I think: is she really ours? She's so pretty, so smart, so different. She's full of energy, she's a good dancer and an excellent student. It's no surprise boys are crazy about her. Just look at her, I mean seriously, just look at her...
Hubby always says he's going to fix several pegs on the wall, to hang those boyfriends on. She's a daddy's girl and I don't think he will be that prepared to let go of his daughter. But she's growing taller and she'll be 15 in March. We can't strap her into a straightjacket, can we? She's young, she's attractive and she's popular. I'm glad she is. And most of all: she knows real well what she wants and what she won't tolerate. She sure has a mind of her own!



No comments: