Monday, April 20, 2009

Rat Race

Do you ever have that feeling, that there is not enough time in a day, to do whatever you want to do? I have that feeling all the time. I started to make a to do list today, and I had to stop, before it depressed me. I appear to have Kitchen Alzheimer's, running around in my kitchen, not knowing why I opened a certain cabinet. The dishwasher is running, my Kenwood needs to be cleaned, the oven is heating to bake a succulent bread pudding for tea. Meanwhile I'm making preparations for the family dinner, so they can eat while I'm at work. And since the kids and I are not that fond of pork, but hubby is, I'm making them quorn fillets. I think I'll have a salad tonight. That means I need to shop for veggies and I don't feel like shopping right now. How about that???
So what else is on my list: ironing (whoever invented that, should be hung, seriously), cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming, checking the diabetesforum (to keep up with my friends), writing some more on this new hobby of mine, feed the chickens, wire some payments. Okay, I have 2 hours left before I have to go to work and I can't organise myself. HELP! 

No comments: