Sunday, May 3, 2009

Chubby Cheeks

If I check my child hood album - I only have one - I see I have always had chubby cheeks. And I never liked them. People - mostly powdered, elder ladies - used to pinch my cheeks and say: oh, she is so adorable, look at those chubby cheeks! 
Yikes! Like I enjoyed that pinching? Not a single bit!

I still have chubby cheeks. I'm still not very fond of them. But I have no wrinkles. How could there be wrinkles? I'm sure I would get wrinkles if I lost my chubby cheeks. Some people say I have a moon face. I think I have one too. Moon face, chubby cheeks, whatever.. It is what it is.

My youngest daughter has chubby cheeks. I think she looks great. Nobody ever pinches her cheeks or makes any remarks. She's lucky. I don't think her cheeks bother her. They shouldn't, because they make her face pretty.

No comments: