Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's gonna be one of those days

Yesterday I felt sick to my stomach. Whenever something really upsets me, I get a terrible headache and that always leads to sickness to my stomach. I hate it when that happens. But it's also a good indicator that something is not right.

So decisions needed to be made and I made mine. It's been enough. I'm not a puppet and I do not wish to be treated as one. You can be good, you can do the best you can, but if that's not sufficient, it's time to move on. And that's exactly what I did. Respect comes both ways. One way directions never last long. One can understand certain circumstances, but it doesn't give one the right to treat you like crap. Especially not if you do the best you can and even more.

It will need some time to heal, because when you give yourself 100%, you feel empty when you have to let go. It was a very emotional road to walk on and it will be even harder to let go. But it's the best decision. After all, I have a family of my own and those are the people who deserve my love and attention..

4 comments:

Upje said...

Hunny, you didn't give yourself 100%, but 150% or more ... . So it is normal that you need some time to lick your wounds. Take the time you need to see again that you have done everything to make it work.

You're worth to be respected and appreciated .. You really are!

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

thank you. I also believe I deserve some appreciation and respect. After all, I did the best I could and I don't think many people would keep up with all the crap for so long..

atram said...

You must tel me all... I knew it that it won't take much longer... and good for you meid!

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

hope to see you soon!