Thursday, May 14, 2009

Love handles

I have never liked skinny men. One time, I even broke up with a very nice man, because.. he was too skinny. He had no love handles. He had no bum. He had no body. 

I like my husband's body. It's soft and just right. Okay, he has some love handles, but they don't bother me at all. I think it's rather sweet.. He's not overweight at all. He has the perfect weight for his height and he's a sports man. He likes to play tennis, he rides his bike, he runs. He's in good shape. He's nearly 42 but his body doesn't look 42. I think I'm a lucky woman.


4 comments:

Upje said...

Hihihi, I know the feeling ... . I'd rather have a man with overweight (like mine), than a very skinny one!

The difference between yours and mine is that your husband is in good shape. But I don't care. I'm not in good shape myself, so ... :P

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

Join the club Upje. I'm not in good shape either..although your shape is pretty ok to me!

Anonymous said...

You haven't seen my man. He's the champion.

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

But at least he is your champion, right? And isn't that what matters the most?