Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sharp dressed man

This friend of mine knows how to dress. I love well dressed men. The way they shop and look out for new things. The way they combine outfits and take their time to pick out their clothes for that particular event. The order they have in their dresser. No clothes on the floor, no dirty shoes, no holes in socks. Matching belts, watches to go with every outfit, ties in all colors - without any silly Disney characters on them - and male jewelry. Every other time, a new set of glasses. Manicured nails. Well shaved. Fragrance at all times, not only on Sundays..

He would never wear a shirt that hasn't been ironed. His clothes are always hung on special padded clothes hangers, so they won't wrinkle. Costumes are brought to the dry cleaners to always look their best. 

He's a joy to hang out with. He's great to shop with. He's a good help when I need clothing advice. He's my buddy.. I love him and his cuddles..

4 comments:

Upje said...

And ... he's gay? ;-)

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

Yes he is, but I don't even see that any more, because to me, it doesn't make any difference, does it? After all, I don't date him, he's a good friend :-)And gay men are so much fun to hang out with, because they are not afraid to show their feminin side, as many straight men do... ;-)

Upje said...

Off course that doesn't make any difference. But I think it's not easy to find a straight man with those capacities ... :-). But you are right, gay men see those details (you went to the hairdresser?! you have a new skirt! oh, you have wonderful shoes! etc) and have less problems talking about their feelings ...

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

You won't believe it Upje, but I found him... One of my best friends is straight but he has a great eye for details as well :-) So I feel double lucky!