Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wake me up before you go-go

When I was in my teens, I had no problems getting up in the morning. Rise and shine was my motto. I had to get up around 6 AM in order to get ready for school in time.

Nowadays, I'm too tired to get out of bed at such an early hour. But then again, there's no need to. So I get up around 7:30 AM. If my husband works the early shift, he wakes up at 4:45 AM. I wish I could tell him: wake me up before you go-go, but I'm afraid that's not going to happen. I don't even hear him get up. Some women get up to make their husband's sandwiches. I can't believe people still do that. I would hate it if someone else would prepare my lunch. How are you supposed to know what they would like to have at lunch time? I like to prepare my own lunch. Our children even make their own lunch box. They prepare it in the evening and put it in the fridge to keep it cool and fresh.

It doesn't mean I don't love you, but please: don't wake me up before you go-go..

No comments: