Saturday, June 13, 2009

Googlegangers

I'm pretty sure all of you have googled your own name before. Come on, admit it! Sometimes I google other people, because I find them interesting. And the other day, I was googling my own name, when I came across two googlegangers. These women have the same name as mine! Although it is written slightly differently. Only one character is different.

One of them is a teacher. I used to be a teacher too. The other one is a doctor. I'm nowhere near there! LOL

On Facebook, I found another woman, whose name was written exactly like mine! She lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. Isn't that weird? Because our last name is very Flemish after all.

It is kinda funny though, to find googlegangers. You should try it!


1 comment:

Upje said...

I found someone with exactly the same name on facebook. Pretty weird, I think! She's a few years older, but that's all I know :D.