Friday, June 5, 2009

In the mood for food

I am in the mood for food. Healthy food. I have just done some grocery shopping and I started making my monthly menus again. To make sure we have enough variety in our diet. I love to make those monthly menus, but it's been a while. So now I'm full of energy to start my healthy diet again. Fresh fruit, crisp vegetables, lean meat and crunchy bread. I don't eat bread that often any more, although bread is one of my favorite foods. But once in a while, I treat myself with a delicious crunchy piece of homemade bread :-)

So I assume in a couple of weeks, I will feel less tired and more energetic, because of the healthy way of life. It takes efforts and you need to sacrifice some foods you really like, but it's good for you and it will make you feel better on the long term. And isn't that what we all long for?


No comments: