Thursday, June 4, 2009

Vanished without a trace

I don't sit in front of the TV that often, but there are some programmes I just need to see. Vanished without a trace (Spoorloos) is one of them. These types of programmes keep coming back on TV and I tend to record them, so I can watch them on my time.

It intrigues me, that people spend their whole life seeking for that one special person they lost track off. Isn't that magnificent? They must love that special person so much, that they cannot stand the thought of never seeing that person again.. 

And then they finally find that missing loved one, sometimes only a couple of miles away from their home, but mostly the missing person lives abroad in some far away country. It is so emotional to see how these two persons meet again, after so many years of missing out on each others lives. I'm too soft for these TV shows, it always makes my eyes tear up.. But I wouldn't wanna miss it!

No comments: