Thursday, July 30, 2009

All you need is love



Pets give affection. They don't judge, they don't discriminate, they love you. And I love them back..

We have found a great family, that is expecting their first nest of whippets. I talked to the owner the other day, on the phone, and he sounded very cheerful and nice. I think it is important to have a good contact with the owner of the dog you're about to have. So their dog is going to have her babies around August 15 and we are on the list to pick one of the puppies! They expect 8 -11 puppies! Just imagine!!!

Unfortunately, we won't be there when she gives birth, because we're having our holiday in Morocco at the time. But believe me: we'll keep in touch!!

The mother of the puppies is Canoodle's Finnlia (they call her Floortje) and the father Delirious Eijck . They look absolutely wonderful and I love the pattern they have. They are both white and brindle and very special looking. Both have great characters. I'm so looking forward to having a whippet, with a pedigree! I can't wait for the puppy to get here!


No comments: