Friday, July 10, 2009

Fritters

My sweet and eldest daughter surprised me with home made fritters. She's not that fond of cooking, but when she's hungry and the food in the house isn't satisfying enough, she tends to go through the cook book and make something from scratch.


So she decided she wanted to have fritters. It was a little disappointing to her, that the dough needed to rise for half an hour, before she could actually start frying the goodies. But she was patient and she followed the recipe as written. And I must say: they came out perfectly well and they were delicious! I know, I shouldn't have eaten any, but I did.. I skipped my afternoon snack and this evening I'm going to have less carbs for dinner. That's the sacrifice for one delicious home made fritter! Let's hope my blood sugar won't be too messed up later on..

4 comments:

Upje said...

En toen liep de kwijl dus uit mijn bek ... :P

Ik hoop dat het gesmaakt heeft!

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

they tasted wonderful!!! too bad you live that far away from us..

ons_anneke said...

looks very jummie!!!

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

come and get some