Friday, July 31, 2009

Pandora

I have discovered a new address nearby to go out for lunch or dinner. The place has been there for about 16 years, and although we pass through the town of Watervliet on our way to the beach, we had never been to Pandora before. What a shame..

Evert is a very kind and warm host (okay, he's cute too!) and he makes his customers feel at ease. He has a wide range of different meals and I can recommend the fish platters. I went with a friend first, after our shopping trip to Middelburg. I knew we were coming back to this restaurant. So the other day, I went out to dinner with Lana and she had frog legs in garlic cream while I enjoyed the tenderness of perfectly cooked scallops, sauced with an anise flavored cream sauce. A choice of French fries, mashed potatoes, rice, tagliatelli or bread on the side. A good glass of wine makes all of us happy, not? I'm a fan! I'm sure you will be too! Don't forget to make a reservation, because it can be crowded. It would be too bad if you were to be sent home. Have a seat on the terrace behind the restaurant or do you prefer to sit inside? I would like to compliment the chef as well! She does her utmost to serve fresh and hot meals. Congrats!


No comments: