Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Make up your mind

If only I could.. It's hard, it's complicated, it's final. I have to make up my mind, but I don't know which decision is the best. I have thought it over, and over and over, but I still don't know what to do. What a chaos. I know I want to go through with it, but at the same time, it scares me. What if things don't turn out the way they are supposed to? What if things are not what I expected them to be? What if I'll regret my decision?
But on the other hand: if I don't do anything, I will never know. Maybe I'll regret never having gone through with it. I'm awaiting some more advice and comments from respected people before I make my final decision. Please stand by me in whatever I decide to do. I will need all the support I can get..


No comments: