Thursday, December 31, 2009

Finger Food

My sister-in-law and her son - Hubby's godson - are coming over to our place to celebrate New Year's Eve. Hubby is going to take the kids to play bowling first, while my sister-in-law and I will take care of the food. We're going to have tapas this time. All different kinds, from different cultures and exotic countries. Both of us love tapas and I have made so many things, that even the children will find something they like. They are not that picky anyway and they prefer special foods over bangers and mash. Guess who they are looking after?
My back is still hurting, so I'll take it easy. I'm glad I had already made preparations in the beginning of the week. And that all the shopping was done. That'll save me some time to take care of myself and take a nap in between. I really need to look after myself now, to make my back better.
2009 is coming to an end. Are you ready for the New Year?


No comments: