Monday, December 14, 2009

The wrong hole

I'm not familiar with golf at all, but when I heard the story on Tiger Woods, it made me think of writing about "the wrong hole".. What a joke.. oh please..

Tiger's soon to be ex-wife, Elin Nordegren, has finally filed for divorce. They have agreed to spend Christmas together in Sweden, but afterwards, she and Tiger will no longer be a couple.
It's no secret that Tiger is a womanizer and a sex lover. Nothing wrong with that. But did he forget he had a wife and a family? Don't think so. I guess success has got to his mind and the rest went lower. He didn't have 11 mistresses, he had many more. Word goes that he loves to have sex with multiple women at the same time. Too bad for him, his wife found out. It will not only cost him a huge amount of money, but it also means that he'll have to give up on his family. I wonder what he will tell his children when they grow up.. I bet he won't tell them about "the wrong hole"...


No comments: