Sunday, January 31, 2010

And your name is?

Today we're going to have another forum meeting. There's going to be 14 of us. Some of you know one another, some of you don't. It may be strange for some, to finally meet the faces behind the nick names. I can imagine them say: and your name is?

I'm sure we'll have another great day. We get along pretty well and we have one factor in common: diabetes. We talk to each other on a daily basis on the Internet, but every once in a while, we meet and enjoy the hugs and personal talks.

It will be a long drive for me, but I'm glad I'm going to have a companion by my side. We have made the trip before and having him in the car, made me forget about the long journey. We have a lot to talk about and time flies by.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you around lunch! See you then!

No comments: