Friday, January 1, 2010

I close my eyes..

I curl up under my duvet. It's freezing. My feet are cold although I put socks on. Only the tip of my nose is visible. It's quiet in the street. A lonely lantern is peeking through my window, leaving a creepy shadow on the bed. I listen to my heartbeat. I breathe hard. I try to feel every vessel in my body. My head comes first. I try to concentrate on my forehead, my eyes, my nose, my ears, my cheeks, my chin. I feel my neck, my shoulders are tensed. I try to feel every vertebra in my back spine. My tummy is soft and round. My legs feel heavy, my calves are tired. My feet are getting warmer. My big toe tries to get rid of the sock on the other foot. It falls on the carpet. I peel off the other sock as well. My bed is warm now. I'm calm, relaxed. Ready to dream my dreams. I close my eyes..


No comments: