Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Decisions

Is it about making the right decision or making the decision right? I don't know anymore. I feel so torn, so troubled, so worried. I'm so afraid to never reach the goal I have set. Why is it taking so long? Why am I being tortured? I have been waiting for an answer for 6 months now and it is starting to take its toll.

Some people say it shouldn't matter where I have it done. Others say I'm doing the right thing, waiting for the right person. I think I should wait for the right person too. But it's taking so long.

I'm so lucky to have all the support I can get. The warmth of my friends and family are helping me to cope. They have been so supportive and they have been there for me all along. Hard times are to come in the future, but with your support, I'll cope with that too.

Just one phone call.. just that one phone call, that's all I need now..


No comments: