Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love never dies

I'm very excited about our upcoming trips abroad!! June is going to be a great month! We're going to London with a couple of friends, to have a good time and enjoy two musicals. "Love never dies" is also called Phantom of the Opera 2. It's another masterpiece by Andrew Lloyd Webber and I'm convinced it will be perfect! Since I have only seen the movie and the dvd on the Phantom, we're going to see the Phantom first and then Love never dies. Isn't that awesome?

But first we are going to see the Dutch version of Notre Dame de Paris in Antwerp. It is still one of my favorite musicals and the French version is just...well.. what can I say.. I play the music in my car, all the time. That same month, we are going to see Mary Poppins in Holland. Too bad Julie Andrews won't be in it!

So we have some outings to look forward to. It'll be great to be out of the country for a change, even if only for a couple of days. And spending those days with the people I care for, is as exciting!

No comments: