Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What's wrong with men???

My daughter and I just watched a Dr Phil episode, on What's wrong with men?? Apparently, young women remain single, because they can't find the right catch. They are still looking for a charming man. A man who respects them, a man who understands them and wants to spend time with them. They want a man who takes them out to dinner and picks up the tab without hesitation. But all they find, are lazy men. They only know men who don't trash their own garbage. Men, that are only looking for cheap sex. They don't want to marry you, because they can get it for free somewhere else..
If men would spend as much time and money on their wife as they do on their car or their sports or mates, most women would sign immediately for a long and happy life together.

The best line, was from a woman who said she wanted more out of a relationship than just sex. And the man's answer was the best: so you want more than just sex? Okay, so I can give you...eurgh...eurgh.. Shoot... wrong answer..

I don't know whether it's the country or maybe I frequent other men. But men are not always like described here. There are exceptions. But they are rare..

My daughter thought it was the best show ever. I hope she will meet up with a different kind of man. Maybe she's already found him. He did surprise her with a rose for Valentine..

I believe Lilly Allen found the right man, if we listen to her words:

oh, he treats me with respect, he says he loves me all the time,
he calls me fifteen times a day, he wants to make sure that I'm fine
You know I've never met a man who's made me feel quite so secure
he's not like all them other boys, they're all so dumb and immature..

although.. she does complain about the sex.. Why can't we have it all?


No comments: