Friday, March 5, 2010

Don't do that

You're almost 15. The other day, I saw this show on teen moms. Some of them were even younger than you and already expecting a child.. Drama.. really.. Just imagine yourself with a growing tummy? It gives me the chills. You and I watch the show together. You tell me you would never be that stupid. You say you don't even want kids! But sometimes things don't turn out the way you want them too. These young girls didn't want to have babies, they wanted to have sex! These things happen, you know. Really. You must be aware of that, even if you're not planning on having children, or sex..

I can tell you this: we would never ever kick you out of the house if you were to become pregnant. We would still love you and cherish you and we would help you out the best we could. Because you would still be our child. You should never have to fear losing us. Please remember that. Take care of yourself sweetheart. We'll keep an eye on you.


No comments: