Saturday, March 13, 2010

Good girl!!


You went to puppy class.. I can't believe I took you there.. But it's supposed to be good for you. You are a fierce and energetic puppy and some discipline will do you good. There were 15 puppies in total and thus, the class was divided. There were 6 puppies left in your class: Ivory, Lady, Zara, Jana, Aico and you. And I must say: you did pretty good for your first lesson. You had to sit, lay down, walk on the leash, step over several items and walk through a curtain of plastic tubes. You didn't like the last one at all, and they told me not to force you. So I didn't.

Too bad they forgot to tell me puppy school is outside. It was 7:00 PM, dark and I was freezing my butt off..! And so were you!! All shivery and cold. They also forgot to tell me to bring your favorite toy and some goodies. Shoot.. We'll have to do better next time. Maybe I shouldn't wear high heels either, because that is not the best footwear to walk in the meadow..


2 comments:

Véronique said...

Whoeha, Inthe Baby, goed bezig. Ach, je moema moet ook nog veel leren, dus je bent niet alleen.
Cathy ??? High Heels ???? Die had ik nog niet gehoord.
Succes met jullie puppiecursus. Veel plezier, want dat is de hoofdzaak, een beetje privétijd tussen baasje en beestje

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

't Begint al goed Véronique.. Vandaag was er les om 9u30. Ben pas wakker geworden om 11u... shame on me. Inthe is ondertussen de tuin onveilig aan het maken. Denk aan jumpingpaarden... zo voelt zij zich vast als ze over de haagjes springt..