Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh my gosh

I can't believe it!!! I got 3 tickets to go see Derek Ogilvie in Antwerp, Belgium. He's coming to our country for a show of 2,5 hours. I have been wanting to go see his show for a number of years and finally he's coming to Belgium. I'm so excited!!!! Of course my daughter Lana is going to join me. The two of us watch every show by Derek and we are really impressed by his psychic talent.

Derek Ogilvie is also called The Ghost Whisperer. He's from Scotland and he has an amazing gift. He has the ability to talk with spirits and the deceased. His audience is impressed by the accuracy by which he can describe the character of the spirits he comes in contact with. He brings messages from the dead to the people they left behind.

Derek is not always that serious. His humor is catching and he has so much positive energy surrounding his person. What an enthusiasm!

I got VIP tickets, meaning we'll have lunch before the show. A friend of mine got tickets for the evening show. Too bad I couldn't buy more tickets, because I have more friends who would love to get a ticket! And some of them really deserve to get a ticket..

Well, I'll let you know if it was worth the money! But I'm pretty sure by now it will be the event of the year!

And if you want to get hold of that third ticket, give me a call...!


No comments: