Saturday, March 6, 2010

Where do I start?

I did it! I ordered a first copy of my blog... I'm so excited and I can hardly wait for it to get here. I had to order it in the US and it will take a couple of weeks before I will be able to hold it. It's great to write on the Internet, but the thought of having your blogs in a book is just this little extra. I love to write and I love to read. The combination of both is super! It will have all my previous blogs up until 31 December 2009. It will be documented with pictures as well.

It will be my first book and I'm pretty proud of it. It will get a special place in my book case and I'm sure it won't be the last book written by my hand. I'm looking forward to writing many more!
Keep inspiring me and keep reading. That's what keeps me going.


2 comments:

Véronique said...

Wow, Cathy, gefeliciteerd, dat is niet niets....

Je kan dan ook prachtig schrijven en je slaagt erin in de dagelijks dingen het opmerkelijke te vinden / zien. Niet iedereen heeft die gave.

Bravo Bravissimo....
Goe bezig
Véronique

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

Merci hè Véronique! Ik kijk er ook heel erg naar uit, om mijn perikelen in een boek te zien staan. Dat is toch net nog een andere dimensie. Wanneer begin jij eigenlijk eens te bloggen? Jouw stijl is onnavolgbaar, ik ben nu al fan!