Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Meals

It's always great to cook for people who appreciate your effort. I like to ask my family what they want for lunch or dinner, to prevent disappointment either way. Most of the times, they would say: whatever you feel like cooking. Most of the time, I have plenty of inspiration, but every now and then, I like them to think about their next home cooked meal. After all, I always want to serve happy meals. I don't like to see sobbing faces at the dinner table.

Do you know what I really like to do? Make monthly menus. I think I'm going to start doing that again. Since I can't budge much (the cast, remember), it may be ideal to do some thinking and writing. Maybe I'll post it here, for you to get inspired by what we eat. Don't be afraid to share your own menus, I'm always in for something new.


No comments: