Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'll think about it another day

Several people have told me lately, that I have gained weight. They use ugly words when they tell me. Words I will not repeat, because they are hurtful. And yes, I have gained more weight and no, it's not pleasant at all. But at least, now I know why I have gained weight..

I'm pregnant.. I can't believe it yet, but that's what the blood results said. I had my blood tested the other day, because my tummy felt funny and not normal. So I went to see my GP and he had my blood work checked. He called me with the news and I'm not sure yet, whether I'm supposed to be happy or not. After all, our daughters are 15 and 13! There's one advantage though: now I know why I'm gaining weight.. Poor excuse huh..

I don't want to think about it. Not just yet. Maybe some other day.. I can't set my mind on it. I'll have to, very soon, since I'm 3 months pregnant.. The baby is due in September.


No comments: