Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stylicious

Being a girl, I have purses. Several. A lot. Too many. Purses to match different outfits. Purses to go out to dinner, purses to go to work, weekday purses, holiday purses. Purses with leashes, purses with a handle. The only thing I didn't have yet, is being sold by Tintamar. It's called VIP Two. It's a bag that has nine pockets. You fill it up with all the things you need. Admit it, ladies need a lot of things in their purse... duh. Then you stuff the VIP Two in whatever purse you want to use that day. The next day, you just pull out your VIP Two and put it in another purse. Just like that! Without complications, without any hassle. Isn't that a great invention? They come in all different colors and they are washable!!!

What did you expect? That I would tell you about the VIP Two without ordering one? Not! It's on its way. I ordered it in Holland, online. It'll be here this week and I'm looking forward to getting it. I know I'll be Stylicious with my VIP Two! It'll hold all my diabetes supplies, my cell phone, credit cards, snacks, a bottle of water, keys, change, wallet,..


No comments: