Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What do you want?


I'm not a big cereal fan, but I do like muesli. There are not many brands I really like, so most of the time, I make my own. I will no longer have to do that! I have found a great website, where you can mix your own muesli. There are over 70 ingredients to choose from. I was very excited to have found this opportunity. And yes, I have ordered my first muesli mix. You can check the carb and calorie content of your mix online.

You even have the possibility to give your mix a name. That makes it easy to make a second order, without having to go through the whole list of ingredients again. Some ingredients are pretty surprising. Can't wait for my Powerfood to get here!

2 comments:

Upje said...

And what ingredients will be in 'your' mix? I would like to order some without the cereal thing *grin*. Just nuts and fruits.

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

Ik heb er zoveel mogelijk in gepropt. Heb het jammer genoeg niet opgeslagen, maar er zit veel fruit en noten in.
Zonder de cereal zou ik ook wel willen, maar je moet starten met een basismix. Bummer!