Monday, May 10, 2010

C'est la vie

People come and people go. That's life I guess. With some people you get along so well, you couldn't imagine a life without them. In other encounters, you know immediately the relationship will not last forever. Nothing's wrong with that. I embrace all the relationships I ever had, whether they were romantic or just friendly. Because I have this feeling that people come in to our lives for a reason. I don't see it as a negative thing, if some relationships fade away until it comes to the point that you no longer see a particular person. But then again, it's not negative. That person had something to teach you. Maybe you've learned the lesson, maybe you haven't.
If you haven't, some other person will come in to your life, to give you a second chance. People will come and go until you have learned the lessons that were foreseen for you. Welcome new encounters and listen very carefully. It might be a lesson worthwhile.

No comments: